KILOO User Researcher
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A USER RESEARCHER
Are you passionate about user insights and market research in the gaming industry? Do you have an interest in understanding what motivates users to play a game? Then you might be who we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a User Researcher to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As our new User Researcher, you will refer to our Lead Analyst and be an essential part of our game development process. You will be the voice of the users throughout the game production, from early concept work to soft launch and beyond.
You will bring the user perspective to the game teams supporting them with data-driven and user-centric insights, always keeping the product and business goals in mind.
You will support producers and game designers with user insights, and you will be responsible for overseeing the design and execution of user research projects; you will distill design questions into the optimal experimental setup for validating or disproving the hypotheses. You will work with external partners to conduct the appropriate playtesting and you will make sure the results are actionable and clearly communicated to the relevant stakeholders for discussion and future implementation.
Your professional competences include:
- You have a degree in a related field such as psychology, anthropology, human-computer interaction, market research, sociology, product design or similar.
- You are experienced in a variety of qualitative research methods; exploratory research, concept testing, survey design, usability studies, personas creation, focus groups, competitor analysis – you know the strengths and pitfalls of each method and know when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- You are familiar with quantitative methodologies and can determine when to supplement your findings with hard data.
- You have knowledge of segmentation analysis.
- You have excellent communication and storytelling skills and know how to get your ideas across in a tactful yet convincing manner.
- Your English is impeccable, particularly in writing.
- Bonus points if you already have relevant professional experience in the gaming industry and have been working with game play mechanics, players’ motivation, incentives, and social features.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games and gamers!
- You are motivated to keep learning and honing your skills.
- You are curious and have a desire to make an impact by testing, testing, and testing.
- You take initiative and possess a make-it-happen attitude.
- You are receptive to inputs, and you do not hesitate to lend an extra hand to colleagues.
- You give constructive feedback from a user perspective.
- You prefer sneakers and a T-shirt over a suit.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a very dedicated team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues on exciting new games.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!