KILOO UI DESIGNER
KILOO LOOKING FOR A UI DESIGNER
Are you passionate about developing games? Do you have strong UI, usability and graphics skills? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make. The most important part of our success is the people creating our games, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a UI Designer for our UI team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As our new UI Designer, you will be working closely with a creative and dynamic game team in an agile environment, and you will create interfaces that communicate and simplify gameplay and features.
Your talent will be put to good use in creating high quality game layouts and producing appealing and intuitive user interfaces with a focus on usability and freemium best practices.
Your tasks will include:
- Communicating the UX vision and design ideas to team-members and stakeholders.
- Developing intuitive UX flows that are aligned with the overall design of the game.
- Creating and implementing UI screens and graphic assets such icons, logos, splash screens, etc.
- Collaborating closely with game designers and engineers to bring new features into the games, identifying and solving edge cases and making sure everything is implemented to the highest quality.
- Preparing and maintaining visual documentation, style guides and asset resources for engineers and the rest of the team.
- Evaluating the UI based on feedback from users, user research and leads.
- You have 2+ years of experience with creating user interfaces.
- You have a well-developed sense of colour, composition and a substantial interest in form and typography.
- You are competent in user interface design, with a good knowledge of UX principles and usability best practices.
- You are proficient inPhotoshop, Illustrator and wireframing tools such as Sketch or Figma.
- You are familiar with Unity.
- You have great communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- You are fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- We see it as an advantage if you have experience with mobile devices.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You are a team player who takes responsibility, while also being good at working independently.
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A chance to work in a very dedicated team.
- An international and unique organizational culture with a great work-life balance.
- An awesome work environment with lots of social activities.
- Modern, spacious office at the heart of the city and access to our own gym.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV, cover letter and portfolio, in English, using the form below
We are looking forward to hearing from you!