KILOO UI DESIGNER
KILOO LOOKING FOR A UI DESIGNER
Are you passionate about developing games? Do you have strong UI and Graphics skills? And do you know how to put these to use in creating great games? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make. The most important part of our success is the people creating our games, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a UI Designer for our UI team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As our new UI Designer you will be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary game team with experienced colleagues.
Your talent will be put to good use in designing menus, flows, and interfaces of the highest quality, exploring styles, colors, and motions to delight as well as guide players. You will refer to our Lead Graphic Designer, and you will be given responsibility for individual areas and assisting our team in ad-hoc requests.
We expect you to be able to work both based on a clear set of instructions as well as on a more independent level. It is always our priority to deliver work on time and according to expectations.
- You have 2+ years of experience with designing UI, UX and Graphic Solutions.
- You have a passion for graphic design, including color balancing and typography, as well as a keen sense of intuitive design and navigation.
- Photoshop/Sketch is your to-go tool.
- You have strong spoken and written English skills.
- Experience with mobile devices is an advantage.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You master the balancing of exact details and the design as a whole.
- You are a team player who takes responsibility, while also being good at working independently.
- You enjoy working together with colleagues of other professions to achieve the best results.
- You actively seek constructive feedback and believe in rapid iteration.
- You thrive in a creative environment where quality is king.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A chance to work in a very dedicated team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate game developers.
- An awesome work environment with lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV, cover letter and portfolio, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!