KILOO Community Team – Student Helper
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A STUDENT HELPER FOR OUR COMMUNITY TEAM
This is the student job you want if mobile games is your passion!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures.
We are currently looking for a Student Helper to join our team in Aarhus.
As our Student Helper, you will play an important part in our Community team. The Community team manages the communication with our fan base as well as supports and promotes our games on social media. As part of this team, you will be an important link between our fan base and our production teams, prioritizing issues and conveying them to our QA team. Your key responsibility will be customer support where you will help answering 200+ daily emails about topics ranging from handling technical issues to guiding our fans. If you have the interest and skills, you will also have the opportunity to grow in your role to assist with other communication tasks. You will be referring to the Senior Communications Manager for Game Services.
- You are probably studying IT, Media Science, Information studies or something similar.
- You have strong grammatical, spelling, and writing skills in English.
- You maintain a positive and constructive tone in your written communication.
- You are professional and enjoy helping others.
- You have a technical mindset and it is a bonus if you are interested in programming and mobile games.
- You have a high degree of flexibility in regards to your work schedule with the ability to increase your work engagement when the situation calls for it
- You love games!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below.