KILOO Software Engineer
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Are you passionate about developing games and delivering quality to users? Do you enjoy solving challenges of mobile game development? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As a Software Engineer at Kiloo, you will be working in a dynamic and dedicated game team with experienced colleagues.
Together with your team, you will be responsible for game development in Unity3D. You will be working on gameplay, meta-game features, tools, UI (based on visual designs), internal systems, SDKs, backend integration, and iterating and optimizing existing features. You will be an important part of the development process, contributing with ideas, and scoping game features with the rest of the team.
- Good knowledge of the Unity3D game engine and C#.
- You have studied Computer Science with a focus on game development or similar.
- You have a good understanding of OOP and creating robust and reusable code.
- You are attentive to detail and always work to deliver the best quality possible.
- You have experience with scoping features and transforming them into specific tasks.
- You have strong spoken and written English skills.
- Experience with development for mobile devices and/or native iOS/Android development is a plus.
- Experience from the game development industry or similar is a plus.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You are a team player who takes responsibility, and you can also work independently.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a very dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!