KILOO SENIOR UI DESIGNER
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR UI DESIGNER
Are you passionate about developing games? Do you have strong UI, usability and graphics skills? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make. The most important part of our success is the people creating our games, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a Senior UI Designer for our UI team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As our new Senior UI Designer, you will be working closely with a creative and dynamic game team in an agile environment, and you will create interfaces that communicate and simplify gameplay and features.
Your experience will be put to good use in creating high quality game layouts and producing appealing and intuitive user interfaces with a focus on usability and freemium best practices.
Your tasks will include:
- Communicating the UX vision and design ideas to the team
- Developing intuitive UX flows that are aligned with the overall design of the game
- Establishing the visual style for the game, owning the look and feel of the UI
- Creating and implementing UI screens and graphic assets
- Collaborating closely with other UI designers, game designers and engineers to bring new features into the games, identifying and solving edge cases and making sure everything is implemented to the highest quality
- Preparing and maintaining visual documentation and style guides
- Evaluating the UI based on feedback from users, user test results and the game team
- Assisting and mentoring junior designers
- 5+ years of experience with creating user interfaces for games, preferrably mobile
- You can demonstrate a strong sense of style, colour, composition and a substantial interest in form and typography, from previous games projects
- Competent in user interface design, with a good knowledge of UX principles and usability best practices
- Confident at analysing design specifications
- Great at articulating design decisions and advocating for the user
- At home quickly sketching your graphic and UI ideas
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and wireframing tools such as Sketch or Figma
- You have great communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- You are fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Graphic design background or education
- Good drawing skills
- Familiarity with Unity
Your personal competences include:
- You love games and can draw on your years of experience with games and game UI
- You are a team player who takes responsibility, while also being good at working independently
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive objective feedback
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A chance to work in a very dedicated team
- An international and unique organizational culture with a great work-life balance
- An awesome work environment with lots of social activities
- Modern, spacious office at the heart of the city and access to our own gym
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV, cover letter and portfolio, in English, using the form below. Only applicants who include a portfolio will be considered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!