KILOO QA – Student Helper
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A STUDENT HELPER FOR QA
Are you passionate about games and their quality? Do you want to improve your QA skills? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games, that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a QA Student Helper to join our team in Aarhus.
As our new Student Helper for QA you will participate in facilitating our in-house qualitative tests, and you will perform feature testing, sanity checks and -tests on our games.
In addition, you will take part in verifying reproduction steps and writing bug reports in cooperation with our QA Coordinator. You will ensure that bugs are fixed and new features properly implemented during ongoing development.
- Your study e.g. Media Science, Medialogy, Digital Design or likewise.
- You approach your work in a systematic and logical matter.
- You are excellent at prioritizing your tasks as well as structured.
- You are dedicated and have a very good eye for detail.
- You have a keen interest in and knowledge about the gaming industry.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
YOUR PERSONAL COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- You are a team player, but you also enjoy working independently.
- You have an eye for detail and you are persistent.
- You strive to deliver the best product possible.
- You are motivated to keep improving your QA skills.
- You love games!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!