KILOO QA COORDINATOR
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A QA COORDINATOR (PROJECT EMPLOYMENT)
Are you passionate about games and their quality? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a QA Coordinator for a fixed time of 9 months to join our team in Aarhus with the possibility of extension.
As QA Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating tests with our external partners and production teams to maintain a high degree of quality. You will facilitate in house qualitative tests, including feature testing, sanity testing and more. You make sure that we deliver quality games to millions of dedicated fans and users.
In addition, you will be responsible for verifying reproduction steps and writing bug reports, when bugs are reported by our external partners or players.
You will ensure that bugs are fixed and new features properly implemented during ongoing development. Finally you will be involved in writing test cases through close cooperation with our developers.
- You might have a few years of experience with Quality Assurance and/or you have a great interest.
- You have experience with IT, mobile and/or games.
- You might have studied e.g. IT, Media Science, Medialogy, Information studies, have taken part in DADIU or another game-oriented education.
- You approach your work in a systematic and logical matter.
- You are excellent at prioritizing your tasks and you are very structured.
- You are dedicated and have a very good eye for detail.
- You have a keen interest in and knowledge about the gaming industry.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
YOUR PERSONAL COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- You are a team player, but you also enjoy working independently.
- You have an eye for details, you are persistent, and you strive to deliver the best product possible.
- You are outgoing and motivated to keep improving your QA skills.
- You love games!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!