KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A PRODUCER
Are you an experienced Producer or Project Manager? And are you passionate about making games? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a producer to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As producer you will be the primary product owner of our games and play an essential role in making engaging mobile games. You will be responsible for structuring the production process to ensure a good workflow in the pursuit of making high quality games.
Your primary role will be project management, and as such you will be responsible for managing tasks, keeping deadlines, and facilitating communication between various stakeholders in and around the production team. A natural part of your job will be to create a good work environment as well as inspire and motivate your team members to deliver their best. You will be part of a team of producers working together on other productions. You will also have a close cooperation with the rest of the organization, including our QA, Marketing, Customer Support, and Analytics team, to ensure a high-quality product.
Your professional competences include:
- You have experience from a previous position as Producer, Product Owner or Project Manager.
- You have a keen interest in game production, and you are familiar with the processes and pipelines.
- You have solid experience with project management and milestone planning.
- You have experience with documentation and reporting.
- Your approach to your work is highly structured and you have a keen eye for detail.
- Strong spoken and written English skills are essential.
- Experience from the game industry is a plus.
- Experience with QA is a bonus.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You are a structured project manager with excellent planning skills.
- You thrive in the role as the facilitator of dialogue between team members, assuring that tasks are not lost in the workflow.
- You are a team player who is focused on the team’s well-being and performance.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!