KILOO ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
KILOO VENTURES IS LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
Are you passionate about online marketing? Do you enjoy working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other online platforms? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo Ventures is a part of Kiloo and consists of more than 10 companies within different industries, including mobile game development, e-commerce, SEO, retail, motorsport, and events. Our office is located in the heart of Aarhus, and we are around 100 dedicated colleagues with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for an online marketing manager to join our team.
As our new online marketing manager you will work in a small, dynamic, and dedicated marketing team.
The marketing team is responsible for various marketing efforts. You will work on and carry out online marketing campaigns for a wide variety of companies within the Kiloo Ventures umbrella. You will handle and contribute to selling products and creating brand awareness through Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, and much more. You will work closely together with our other marketing manager, but you will be responsible for your own companies.
You will be an important part of contributing with ideas, scoping marketing efforts, and optimizing existing and new campaigns with the rest of the team.
- You have solid experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google platforms in general.
- You have knowledge of and experience with Facebook Ads and the Facebook/Instagram platforms in general.
- You have some experience with email marketing – preferably Klaviyo and MailChimp.
- You are curious and eager to always be up to date with everything going on in the field of marketing.
- You have strong spoken and written Danish and English skills.
- Understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Experience with SEO and copywriting
- Knowledge of websites and e-commerce plugins (e.g., WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce)
- Experience with and/or knowledge about video editing and graphic design – not necessarily creating assets but understanding what works and what doesn’t.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A chance to work in a dedicated marketing team
- A chance to work with interesting companies in different industries
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!