KILOO UA MANAGER
Are you passionate about business and monetization in the gaming industry? Do you base your decisions on thorough research and analysis? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures.
We are currently looking for our first UA Manager to join our team in Aarhus.
Your main responsibility will be to plan, manage and execute paid user acquisition campaigns in order to profitably grow our titles. You will be responsible for all of the UA spend across multiple acquisition channels, you will also analyze campaign performance and optimize them to reach the target ROI.
You will be data-driven and will aim at maximizing the return on the marketing spend.
You will proactively stay up to date regarding the latest trends for mobile UA best practices, ad networks, ad formats, bidding strategies and processes within the mobile marketing ecosystem.
You will liaise with our creative team to test and optimize visual assets for marketing campaigns and you will feed insights back to the product team.
In your day-to-day work you will evaluate, track and report performance on old and new advertising channels, identifying new growth opportunities that you will inform the upper management about. You will refer to our Lead Analyst.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- You have 1-2 year experience from a similar role in mobile game marketing
- You have experience executing campaigns on multiple advertising channels such as Facebook Ads, Google UAC, Apple Search Ads, Snapchat Ads, etc
- You are experienced with different bidding methodologies and process best practices to reach set goals
- You have strong quantitative skills and advanced Excel skills
- Your project management is top notch and you are able to initiate and drive efforts to completion, working across different departments
- Your English is impeccable
Your personal competences include:
- You are passionate about games and exploring their growth potential
- You are goal-oriented and possess a make-it-happen attitude
- You have a desire to become a specialist in your field and to make an impact
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You prefer sneakers and t-shirt over a suit
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and cover letter, using the form below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!