KILOO GAMEPLAY ENGINEER
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on new quality mobile games that will entertain millions of players? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated and experienced people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures.
We are currently working on new and exciting games including a new world-class runner – we want you to be part of making our new games the best experience for our players.
As a Gameplay Engineer at Kiloo, you will be working in a dynamic and dedicated game team with experienced colleagues.
You will find yourself working closely together with your team on gameplay features. This includes contributing to new gameplay ideas, creating prototypes, and carrying out the final development of gameplay features in Unity3D.
Furthermore, your development tasks will include working on meta-game features, tools, UI (based on visual designs), internal systems, SDKs, backend integration, and iterating and optimizing existing gameplay features.
You will be an important part of the development process, contributing with ideas, and scoping game features with the rest of the team.
Your professional competences include:
- Strong knowledge of the Unity3D game engine and C# programming language
- Gameplay development experience (gameplay systems, user interaction, animation, movement, etc.)
- An eye for visual appeal and a sense of how to make gameplay feel good in the hands of players
- A good understanding of OOP and creating robust and reusable code
- Turning ideas into prototypes fast, as well as being attentive to detail and delivering the best quality possible when required
- Shipped F2P games and prototypes for mobile (iOS/Android) developed in Unity3D or experience from the game development industry and similar
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
- Experience with creating tools that enable Game Designers to iterate faster on a game
- Experience with working closely together with Game Designers and Artists
- Interest in F2P based games and game design
- Shader programming and visual FX knowledge.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games and are not shying away from contributing to gameplay ideas.
- You are a team player who takes responsibility, and you can also work independently.
- You thrive in an environment where ideas are tested fast, while final implementations require a high level of quality.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a very dedicated game team
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work on new games, with opportunities to have direct impact on the game you’re working on
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below