KILOO Game Designer
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A GAME DESIGNER
Are you passionate about developing games? Do you have strong analytical skills, love game balancing, and in-game monetization? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a Game Designer to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As our new Game Designer, you will refer to our Lead Game Designer and you will participate in the development of new games for the mobile platforms together with your team. You will focus on monetization and your primary responsibilities will be to ensure a good game balance and to create a great meta-game and monetization.
Your professional competences include
- You have experience from a similar position within games for mobile/tablets.
- You have experience with monetization and game balancing.
- You have a strong interest in business intelligence and game economy.
- You are comfortable working with spreadsheets.
- You have strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience with Unity is an advantage.
Your personal competences include:
- You are passionate about mobile games and play them.
- You pay attention to detail and are structured in your work.
- You take initiative and possess a make-it-happen attitude.
- You are receptive to inputs, and you do not hesitate to lend an extra hand to colleagues.
- You are a good communicator and take pride in continuously improving yourself and delivering high quality.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!