KILOO FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER (PROJECT EMPLOYMENT)
Are you passionate about bringing entertaining and engaging web interfaces to life, then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo.com is a free online gaming platform, dedicated to bringing users the best games at absolutely zero cost. We create cool, colorful, and catchy experiences for gamers of all ages on web, tablet, and mobile platforms, in a wide variety of genres.
Providing a great user experience is the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family. Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures.
We are currently looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer to join our production team in Aarhus. Here you will become a key force in the creation of our newly designed responsive web interface. This is a project employment for a period of 9 months, with the possibility of extension.
As a Front-end Web Developer, you will be responsible for building the new Kiloo.com. You will be highly involved in improving the user experience on our growing online playground. Your main focus will be implementing dynamic and responsive interfaces, tailored for web, tablet, and mobile platforms. In close collaboration with our multidisciplinary production team, you will refine a framework that delivers quality games to millions of dedicated fans and users all around the world.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Front-end Web Developer.
- Broad experience with front-end frameworks, for example, but not limited to:
- DOM frameworks, like jQuery / Umbrella
- MVC-based frameworks, like Vue / Angular / React
- Template frameworks, like Vash / Handlebars / Moustache
YOUR PERSONAL COMPETENCES INCLUDE:
- You are a team player, but you also enjoy working independently.
- You are persistent, and you strive to deliver the best product possible.
- You have an eye for detail and a personal interest in developing smooth and good looking web design.
- You are motivated to keep improving your knowledge of design- and technology trends.
- You love games!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below