KILOO Digital Content Creator Intern
Are you passionate about games? Do you have a wordsmith in you? Do you want to learn about digital marketing? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
Kiloo.com (KilooPlay) is a fast growing online game platform with a great variety of games that are free to play worldwide. In order to grow, we need a passionate copy writer ready to take our website to the next level and deliver our users the best content possible. Our team consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures.
KilooPlay is looking for a new intern ready to put their writing skills to the test and help KilooPlay be one of the best places for web browser games.
As our Digital Content Creator Intern, you will be responsible for writing captivating, creative and search engine optimized (SEO) content. Based on keywords and search volume, one of your tasks will be to write and optimize texts and meta descriptions for our new games and categories, making them as appealing to Google as possible.
Other tasks will be:
- Guest content for other platforms/websites
- Writing content for our own blog
- Researching new possible marketing/SEO campaigns for Kiloo.com
- Researching new ways to brand Kiloo.com
The internship is a full-time position (37 hours) – but we are of course able to fit the working hours with your educational obligations
Your Professional Profile
- You are a student on a BA level or above. What you study is not important as long as you are passionate about writing
- You master Microsoft Office – Especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience within SEO is ideal, but not a necessity. We have a SEO specialist ready to guide you
- Your English is impeccable, particularly in writing
- You have excellent communication skills
Your Personal Profile
- You love games!
- You are curious and have a desire to make an impact
- You take initiative and possess a make-it-happen attitude
- You are receptive to inputs and you do not hesitate to lend an extra hand to colleagues
- You are detail-oriented and always put quality over quantity
- You prefer sneakers and t-shirt over a suit
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a dedicated team
- Gather valuable experience about SEO, digital marketing, and monetization
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
- Free lunch
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!