KILOO Associate Communications Coordinator
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Do you love casual games, and would you like to play an important role as coordinator for our new online games platform? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for an Associate Communications Coordinator to join our team in Aarhus.
As our new Associate Communications Coordinator, you will be a part of our Game Services team. Your key responsibility will be to act as the project coordinator for our newly started online HTML-5 games portal, kiloo.com. You will be the main driver on the project meaning your primary focus will be on project management in terms of:
- Maintaining, evaluating and optimizing ongoing efforts and processes.
- Informing and motivating internal stakeholders and the project group.
- Planning, prioritizing and executing new initiatives for the website, including preparation of pitches and briefs on these initiatives, for instance relating to SEO, UI, QA and localization.
- You have a master’s degree with an emphasis on marketing or communication.
- You have experience working with marketing or communication from another associate or junior position – preferably within games, online communication or IT.
- You can demonstrate strong project management skills.
- You have experience working with stakeholder management and you understand the importance of clear communication and deadlines.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Basic understanding of SEO and website management is a notable plus, but not a requirement.
Your personal competencies include:
- You have a get-up-and-go approach to your work and strive to deliver the best product possible.
- You are curious, love to learn new skills, and like to be involved in many different fields of work.
- You are structured, good at passing on information, and you can keep a cool head in hectic situations.
- You are a team player, but you also enjoy working independently.
- You have a sharp analytical sense and base your decisions and recommendations on facts.
- You have a keen eye for visual communication and aesthetics.
- You are outgoing and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You absolutely love games!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome work environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below.