KILOO IS LOOKING FOR AN ANALYST
Are you passionate about data and monetization in the gaming industry? Do you have an interest in statistics? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for an Analyst to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As our new Analyst you will refer to our Lead Analyst and be an essential part of our Analytics Department. You will own the data pipeline for a game and give your contribution to every phase of the game development process.
You will bring the analytics perspective to the game teams supporting them with data-driven insights from concept to launch, always keeping the product and business goals in mind.
You will support game designers with market research collected from 3rd party tools and you will be responsible for defining the relevant event tracking for evaluating the game performance; you will ensure that the implementation has been performed correctly, and you will analyze the collected data. You will also present your findings to the relevant stakeholders and make your recommendations to the decision makers.
Your professional competences include:
- You have a degree, ideally in Business Intelligence, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Physics or similar.
- You are passionate about data analysis and the impact it has in a business context.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of statistical analysis.
- You master Excel and you are motivated to expand your technical toolbox further – we also work with SQL Databases, Alteryx, and Tableau.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Your English is impeccable, particularly in writing.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You are curious and have a desire to make an impact.
- You take initiative and possess a make-it-happen attitude .
- You are receptive to inputs, and you do not hesitate to lend an extra hand to colleagues.
- You are detail-oriented and always put quality over quantity.
- You prefer sneakers and a T-shirt over a suit.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a dedicated team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!