KILOO 3D GAME ARTIST
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A 3D GAME ARTIST
Are you passionate about developing games? Do you have strong 3D modeling and texturing skills? And do you know how to put these to use in creating great game content? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make. The most important part of our success is the people creating our games, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a 3D Game Artist for our game team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As a 3D Game Artist at Kiloo, you will be working in a dynamic, multidisciplinary game team with experienced colleagues.
You will be responsible for creating unique and compelling in-game graphics in 3D, and you will cooperate closely with your team members to integrate and set up the assets in the games. You will also support the game team in creating visual concepts and ideas as well as assist the game development process in general.
We expect you to be able to work both based on a clear set of instructions as well as on a more independent level. You know how to take a verbal or written description and translate it into a compelling 3D design within a well-defined project as well as create 3D assets on your own when working on smaller projects or tasks. It is always our priority to deliver work on time and according to expectations.
- You have solid 3DS Max or Maya experience.
- You are proficient in Photoshop.
- You have experience with 3D sculpting in programs such as Z-Brush.
- You have a good understanding of shape, structure, and silhouette.
- You have strong spoken and written English skills.
- Experience with creating 3D assets optimized for mobile games and working with Unity3D is a big advantage.
- Experience with creating 2D graphics and concepting is an advantage.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You are attentive to detail and always work to deliver the best quality possible.
- You are a team player who takes responsibility, while also being good at working independently.
- You enjoy working together with colleagues of other professions to achieve the best results.
- You thrive in a creative environment where quality is king.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A chance to work in a very dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate game developers.
- An awesome work environment with lots of social activities.
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV, cover letter and portfolio, in English, using the form below
Looking forward to hearing from you!