KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A VIDEO CONTENT EDITOR
Are you passionate about video editing and games? Do you know how to create stunning and impactful promotional assets? Would you like to work in a team where we take pride in learning from and helping each other? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make.
The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
We are currently looking for an experienced Video Content Editor to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As our new Video Content Editor, you will be working in a dynamic and versatile communications & marketing team with experienced colleagues. Your role will be to produce marketing videos for our target audiences. You will be part of the creation process from start to finish, giving your input & ideas on how a specific video can be set up to best reach its goal, creating storyboards to guide the work, as well as crafting the final product. As such, a creative mindset and the ability to give and receive feedback will be crucial for your success in the role.
Your key responsibility will be to compile and edit videos that will stand out across our various marketing channels. These videos include game ads primarily for Facebook, promo videos for the different mobile app stores, and trailers & gameplay videos for social media. You will record gameplay footage directly from the game engine and edit this together with sound and special effects to create stunning videos that engage and entertain our audience.
- It is necessary that you have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- You have experience creating short videos for different target groups
- You have experience working with games, preferably for mobile
- It is a big bonus if you have expertise in one or more these fields: Motion Graphics, Visual Effects, Audio Design
- It is a benefit if you have experience with recording footage directly from game builds, preferably in Unity
YOUR PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- You love games
- You are curious and love to learn and teach new skills
- You are attentive to detail and deliver the best quality possible
- You thrive in a creative and dynamic environment
- You understand that input from users and data from various tests has a direct impact on the decisions in the projects you’re working on
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Read more about what it is like to work for Kiloo here
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a motivational cover letter, in English, along with your showreel, using the the form.
We look forward to hearing from you!