KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A STUDENT HELPER FOR UX RESEARCH
Are you passionate about user research and analysis? Do you have an interest in understanding what motivates users to play a game? Then you might be who we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer established in 2000. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and our ambition is still to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family to make casual mobile games.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are looking for a Student Helper to join our team at our Aarhus Office.
As our Student Helper, you will refer to our Lead Analyst and be entrusted with various organizing and analyzing tasks. You will play a key role in our play-tests and data-collection process, from the initial data analysis to recruiting and scheduling play-tests with participants. You will also need good cross-functional skills to work closely with the Analytics, Game Design, and Marketing teams.
Your tasks will include:
- Recruit players for a variety of tests such as interviews, usability tests, and surveys.
- Analyzing data, transcribing interviews, making notes to recorded material, etc.
- Researching competitors and staying updated with market trends.
You are currently studying a bachelor’s or a master’s in a related field such as psychology, anthropology, human-computer interaction, market research, sociology, product design, UX design, data analytics or similar.
You are outgoing – a team player, but also enjoy working independently. Furthermore, you are service minded and have good social skills.
Your competencies include:
- You have an interest in UX Research, Data Analysis, and statistics
- You have knowledge about UX research methods
- You take pride in being service minded both towards colleagues and participants
- You are comfortable communicating in English and Danish both verbally and in writing
- You have an interest in mobile games and gaming in general
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of programs for statistical analysis (such as Tableau or RStudio)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position, 4-8 hours a week, with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
- Read more about what it is like to work for Kiloo here
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form. We will evaluate and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields