KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
Are you passionate about games? Do you have strong UI, usability and graphics skills? Then you might be who we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer established in 2000. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and our ambition is still to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family to make casual mobile games.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer for our UI/UX team in Aarhus.
As our new Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be working closely with a creative and dynamic game team in an agile environment, and you will create interfaces that communicate and simplify gameplay and features.
Your experience will be put to good use in creating high quality game layouts and producing appealing and intuitive user interfaces with a focus on usability and freemium best practices.
Your tasks will include:
- Communicating the UX vision and design ideas to the team
- Developing intuitive UX flows that are aligned with the overall design of the game
- Establishing the visual style for our games, owning the look and feel of the UI
- Creating assets and implementing UI screens in Unity
- Collaborating closely with other UI/UX designers, game designers and engineers to bring new features into the games, identifying and solving edge cases and making sure everything is implemented to the highest quality
- Preparing and maintaining documentation and style guides
- Evaluating the UI/UX based on feedback from users, user test results and the game team
- 5+ years of experience with creating user interfaces, preferably in mobile games
- You demonstrate a strong sense of style, colour, composition and a substantial interest in form and typography
- Competent in user interface design, with a good knowledge of UX principles and usability best practices
- Confident at analysing design specifications
- Great at articulating design decisions and advocating for the user
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma
- You have great communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- You are fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Good drawing skills
- Familiarity with Unity UI implementation
YOUR PERSONAL COMPETENCES INCLUDE:
- You love games!
- You are a team player who likes to take responsibility, while also being good at working independently
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive objective feedback
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
- Read more about what it is like to work for Kiloo here: https://www.kiloogames.com/about-us/
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form. We will evaluate and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields