Are you passionate about mobile games and ensuring that they deliver a high quality experience for players without issues? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer established in 2000. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and our ambition is still to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make.
The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family to make casual mobile games.
Your key role as QA Manager is to make sure that we deliver high quality games to millions of dedicated fans and players in collaboration with our game teams. This position is a unique chance to streamline and manage Kiloo’s internal QA processes from early prototyping, through production, to the launch + live ops of our games.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that new features are properly implemented during development and that bugs are fixed
- Facilitate in-house and outsourced qualitative tests – these tests include feature testing, sanity testing and more
- Writing test cases in close cooperation with our game teams
- Maintenance of our mobile test devices, to ensure the best testing environment for yourself and our game teams
- Mentoring of our future QA Testers
- You have 3 or more years of experience with Quality Assurance – preferably within the mobile gaming industry
- You approach your work in a systematic, structured and logical manner and you’re excellent at prioritizing your tasks
- You are not afraid of taking initiative and guiding other QA employees
- You have experience with device management
- You are dedicated and have an eye for detail
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
YOUR PERSONAL COMPETENCES INCLUDE:
- You are outgoing – a team player, but you also enjoy working independently
- You are focused, and you strive to deliver the best product possible
- You are motivated to keep improving your QA skills
- You love games!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A chance to work in a very dedicated team
- An international and unique organizational culture with a great work-life balance
- An awesome work environment with lots of social activities
- Modern, spacious office at the heart of the city and access to our own gym
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form.
We look forward to hearing from you!