Director of Publishing
Are you passionate about the mobile gaming industry and do you thrive on making games come to life? Can you run publishing projects from start to finish and do you base your decisions on thorough research and analysis? If you can combine all of the above with excellent networking skills, you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer established in 2000. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and our ambition is still to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. We are currently looking for a Director of Publishing to join our team in Aarhus, Denmark or to work remotely.
As our new Director of Publishing your first order of the day will be to build a publishing team from the ground up. Your core responsibilities will be to foster relationships with high quality mobile game developers and studios across the industry, negotiate strategic partnerships, and identify high quality games for publishing.
Another very important part of the job is to develop processes to identify market opportunities and to create a strategy that ensures financial success of the publishing division by publishing games that can sustain profitability for many years. The position also requires you to be excellent at defining deadlines, ensuring quality, estimating budget as well as revenue for publishing projects.
In collaboration with the Analytics and Growth team you will launch tests to evaluate the potential of new games. With a data driven approach you will set and evaluate project goals throughout the game lifecycle. You will provide feedback to developers based on retention and LTV data.
- You have multiple years of experience from a similar role in the gaming industry, either in a publishing role or in taking mobile games to market
- Your project management is top notch, and you know how to initiate and drive efforts to completion, working across different departments with both internal and external partners.
- You are analytical and data driven
- You are organized and detail oriented
- You have knowledge of the target markets and audiences for casual mobile games
- You are creative and motivated by challenges, always striving for the best solution to get the job done
- You have experience working with distributed teams
- You have strong communication skills in English both written and verbal, and excellent interpersonal skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities and the opportunity to work remotely or in our new offices in Aarhus, Denmark
- Read more about what it is like to work for Kiloo here
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form. Applications will first be reviewed in August due to summer vacations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields