Part of the Kiloo family
Welcome to Kiloo! We make cool, colorful, and catchy gaming experiences. From leaping from train to train in Subway Surfers over the grand open-world adventure of Dawnbringer to strategic multiplayer mayhem in Spellbinders, we have as much fun making our games as millions of people have playing them every day. Eager to build on the success of more than 3 billion downloads of our titles, we’re always working on ambitious new projects.
We can’t make awesome games without awesome people. That’s where the Kiloo family comes into play. We value a friendly, creative, and collaborative working environment, and we love learning from each other and having fun together. We are 90+ colleagues coming from all over the world, united by our love for making great games. We live in the center of Aarhus, Denmark’s trendy second city, where our home is an amazing, newly-refurbished office in an old historical building from 1907 – only 8 minutes walk from the main train station.
Striking the right balance between working and socializing is really important to us. We work 37 hours a week, have flexible working hours, and the possibility to work from home. In addition we have 5 weeks of paid vacation yearly and several public holidays – all holidays are paid. Work life balance is an integrated part of Danish work culture and one of the reasons Danes rank high in life satisfaction. We also have a flat working hierarchy, so management is never far away, and English is our working language.
At the office, we eat lunch together, hang out on Friday afternoons, and compete in our own game jams. You can also work out in our state-of-the-art fitness room, catch a movie with your workmates or claim victory in a table football tournament. Or you can make new friends at one of our epic parties where food and fun is the name of the game. No matter the activity, we want you to have a good time working at Kiloo because we believe that is the best starting point to reaching our ultimate goal: creating memorable and joyful gaming experiences.
We value employee wellbeing and provide several benefits to brighten your day and make every day a bit more fun.
- Company lunch – in house chefs cook up a great meal every day
- Cake – every Wednesday your day is made sweeter with afternoon cake
- Fruit, tea and coffee is available all day every day
- Friday social breakfast – ease into the last day of the work week by joining us for breakfast every Friday
- Private onsite fitness center – need to burn off some energy? Well, go work it off in our very own fitness center
- Friday Bar and lots of fun parties – every Friday the bar is open after work, so go grab a drink or two and get to know your colleagues. We often do something extra like wine tasting or social dinner, but we also like to dress up for our Halloween party and let loose for our epic Summer and Winter parties
- Pension plan – we got you covered
- Private Health Insurance – in Denmark we have free public health care, but if you need extra care our Private Health Insurance is ready to help you out
When you decide to accept a job offer from Kiloo, we will assist you in relocating to Denmark. We will cover your plane tickets, apply for your work visa, and assist you in finding a permanent place to stay – and help you with everything in between. The second you land in Aarhus, we will also make sure you have temporary accommodation in one of our studio apartments. Want to learn more about living in Aarhus, check out this page about all the things Aarhus has to offer.